Thursday 13 December 2012

W-I-D-T

                                                           

                     
    If you are my Facebook friend then im sure you're familiar with WiDt. WiDt - what I did today- is something that I randomly type about: what i loved, found weird or did on that particular day. On here, I shall dedicate WiDt to Thursdays and WE can all share lists of things that we are loving this week...
I'll start off...
  • Praying to Allah
  • Memorising the first 10 ayahs of Surah Khaf
  • Eating cupcakes whilst thinking of losing weight
  • Applying make up
  • Shoes
  • Jewels 
  • Relishing chicken at nandos
  • Receiving a new collection of dresses (will be uploaded soon)
  • Dreaming, reading, laughing  Facebook Chat Emoticons, Smileys, Smiley Faces Codes List on Facebook Tags Pictures 
Love and jewels
 

No comments:

Post a Comment