Thursday 17 January 2013

Glorious Colour...




As-salaamu 'alaikum!

How are my dear blogsters? I'm so sorry for being away from my blog but I've been so busy conjuring up a new 'dish of dresses' -yum yum and im too excited Facebook Chat Emoticons, Smileys, Smiley Faces Codes List on Facebook Tags Pictures It involves a lot of satin, silks, chiffons and splashes of COLOUR. We know that matching is a big NO no... So, the more mismatching an outfit the more fashionable it looks. Green hijaab, blue dress, mustard leggings, fuscia heels and red lips = getting carried away, definitely for a muslimah. 
Below two colours were combined together to create the perfect colourful dress! As this dress ends a few inches above the ankles you could wear a pair of blue leggings under it or even black if you wish to tone it down a bit.



InshaAllah, I will be finishing my colourful project soon, but in the meantime if you guys have some colour combinations that you would like to share then please do so.

Love and Colour








No comments:

Post a Comment